From 26th to 28th of June our successful seminar on Scale-Up – Transferring products to production took place at Hüttlin/Bosch in Schopfheim (Germany).
We had lots of time to get highly professional theoretical input and to transfer this knowledge into practice during the afternoons in our laboratory. Apart from this we took the opportunity to enhance our networking and enjoyed spending some wonderful evenings together.
Please find here some of the ratings:
- Topics and contents of the seminar were very useful.
- A lot of scientific background in lectures which was helpful to solve a wide range of problems. Along with examples of using this background.
- Granulation by bottom spray is very efficient and a good technology in process development.
- High level of organization, kindness and openness of all lecturers and great and committed staff.
- I really liked the practical sessions. It was a great opportunity to try what we have learned from the theoretical sessions and to better understand the processes.
But the best rating comes here: 10 out of 14 participants registered for the seminar because their colleagues have recommended our seminars. Thank you!!!
Please find enclosed the announcement of the last upcoming seminar for this year:
From powder to tablet to the latest containment solutions
November 27 to 29, 2018
A Bosch Packaging Technology Company
Phone +49 7622 6884-128
Fax +49 7622 6884-111